FIRE PIT IDEAS
Fire pits are not only a great addition to a backyard they are also capable of being the centerpiece to a backyard. Read on to learn more.
- A patio table fire pit may need some welding skills but is a great “twofer” and because it is on legs can be placed anywhere and moved.
- Another portable fire pit is a grocery cart. A base can be added to catch the embers and you can also add a spark screen.
- An old washer tub can be reused as a unique looking fire pit. Paint it with some high heat paint and add some metal legs and you are good to go!
- You might think a wooden fire pit is a silly idea, but a sheet metal bucket will stop it from burning up and it looks like you have an outdoor fireplace.
- If you are short on backyard space a diamond plated pit is an ideal solution and can be a DIY project if you are handy with metal work.
- Foodness gracious, great bowls of fire! You can utilize an old bowl and some concrete and rocks to make a fire pit.
- The stone fire pit is a combo with a bar as well.
- If you have a hot tub, an in ground fire pit next to the tub may make it nice and warm when you step out of the water.
- How about a traditional style cowboy cauldron, hanging down from a tripod? “Come and get it!”
- You can assemble a ship to fulfill the artistic side of your personality.