FIRE PIT IDEAS
Fire pits are not only a great addition to a backyard they are also capable of being the centerpiece to a backyard. Read on to learn more.
- A patio table fire pit may need some welding skills but is a great “twofer” and because it is on legs can be placed anywhere and moved.
- Another portable fire pit is a grocery cart. A base can be added to catch the embers and you can also add a spark screen.
- An old washer tub can be reused as a unique looking fire pit. Paint it with some high heat paint and add some metal legs and you are good to go!
- You might think a wooden fire pit is a silly idea, but a sheet metal bucket will stop it from burning up and it looks like you have an outdoor fireplace.
- If you are short on backyard space a diamond plated pit is an ideal solution and can be a DIY project if you are handy with metal work.
- Foodness gracious, great bowls of fire! You can utilize an old bowl and some concrete and rocks to make a fire pit.
- The stone fire pit is a combo with a bar as well.
- If you have a hot tub, an in ground fire pit next to the tub may make it nice and warm when you step out of the water.
- How about a traditional style cowboy cauldron, hanging down from a tripod? “Come and get it!”
- You can assemble a ship to fulfill the artistic side of your personality.
Free Outdoor Fireplace Quotes
Start creating your very own Outdoor Fireplace or Outdoor Kitchen in Scottsdale or Phoenix, Arizona by giving Arte Verde a call today at (602) 618-0688 to schedule a free consultation!