A lot of factors can impact the price you are going pay: size, materials, the kind of fountain you decide on, power requirements, and labor. The average cost to install a backyard fountain ranges from around $1,250-$3,750, with home owners spending about $2,500 on a terraced medium-sized slate fountain with a fountain pump installed in their backyard.
Having a fountain installed on your property can add an elegant touch and a little value. There are a lot of various types of fountains to choose from, meaning there are aesthetic options that can work ideally for any kind of location. Water fountains are a somewhat cost-friendly way to enhance the property and to add a captivating center of attention. They tend to be low in maintaining, and most are going to recycle water, so you do not have to be concerned about having an enormously increased water bill.
The water fountain can be a perfect way to attract birds and other wildlife to your front or backyard. The fountain that you decide on could work like a decoration for an outdoor pool or other areas of your landscaping. They are going to also provide a peaceful and relaxing sound for you and your guests to enjoy while you’re out in your yard if you are entertaining or just taking it easy.
Other factors and costs
- The size of fountain you choose on for your back or front yard is going to be a big factor in the overall cost.
- The type of material the fountain is manufactured from is also going to add to the cost. Fiberglass and resin-based are the most budget friendly options, whereas marble is at the top end of the price range.
- Custom fountains are available, but they are going to be a lot more expensive than one that has previously been built.
- Utilizing solar power to give energy to the fountain is going to have a higher beginning cost, but it can decrease the amount you spend on energy for as long as you own the fountain.
- A lot of the work for fountain installation can be accomplished on your own. They are simple to use and easily maintained, and most are going to simply need to be put into place then plugged in following water being added.
- The biggest challenge comes from making sure you have a flat area for the fountain, in which would necessitate excavation, and moving the fountain into place. Subject to the material, they can be very cumbersome.
Free Landscaping Quotes
Start creating your very own landscaping project in Scottsdale or Phoenix, Arizona, by giving Arte Verde a call today at (602) 618-0688 to schedule a free consultation!